These Terms of Services (hereinafter referred to as "Terms", "Terms and Conditions") is a legally binding agreement between you and Taste Iran (hereinafter referred to as "The Service", "we", "us", "our"). Please, carefully read these Terms and contact us if you have any questions.
Use of The Service constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who use the Service (hereinafter referred to as "The User"). If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
- Taste Iran is a platform introducing and selling experiences of travels to Iran. Our mission is to identify the best providers and promote high-quality experiences and tours. However, we are not responsible for the risks of operations. Be sure to read the content of each experience and its details carefully, so that you choose at your own risk.
- The Service shall not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage, as well as any kind of injury or accident that may occur during your stay in Iran or while doing one or several experiences provided by the Service.
- We are not held responsible in case of any security or legal infringement done by the User of the Service, such as taking pictures of forbidden places, violation of the Islamic Republic of Iran regulations and laws, passport and visa issues, prohibited activities (non-exhaustive list).
- By complying with the immigration laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the User is required to have a valid passport, with six (6) months validity, and must be suitably insured.
- The User acknowledges that some of the experiences and activities of the Service can present some discomforts and risks, including but not limited to, injuries in remote locations, illness, and weather hazards. By participating to such activities the user accepts and assume the sole responsibilities for the potential risks and inconvenience. We advise the User to carefully read the description and requirements of each experience.
- The information for each experience and tour provided by the Service are meant to be the most faithful to the actual content of the trip but are not a contractual obligation of the Service.
Prices and costs:
- We do our best to provide the User with a fair price while supporting local and individual tourism initiatives, within the letter and the spirit of sustainable tourism.
- Experiences and tours must be paid by the User to the Service in EURO (€).
- We guarantee that the prices mentioned are subject to no surcharges, in order to protect the User from any currency exchange rate fluctuation or any prices variations.
- Expenses dues to any delay or cancelation of international and domestic flights, as well as any other means of transportation, affecting the program of the experience or trip is the sole responsibility of the User.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- In case of cancellation by the user, the refund of the deposit is possible within one week prior to the beginning date of the tour of experience. Depending on the case, cancellation fees are 30% to 50% of the total amount.
- If an experience is canceled by the operator, the Service is responsible to fully refund the payment.
- In the case of changing the highlights of a tour or an experience (such as the dates, the main activities, the places, and other details) we are meant to inform the User, who has the right to accept or reject the new offer. If the new offer is declined, the Service is responsible to fully refund the User. However, the Service is not held responsible to provide alternative itineraries, experiences or any other kind of services.
- In case of a "force majeure" event, and in order to assure the safety of the User, the Service reserves the right to cancel the experience or trip and refund the User.
Contents and Copyrights:
- Taste Iran owns unique copyrights for the content provided on the website, including all texts, photos, videos, and information displayed in the experiences. No part of the content must be reproduced, distributed, modified or republished, in any form and by any means, without the prior written permission of the Service.
- Taste Iran may collect information such as name, address, phone number, email address (non-exhaustive list) given by the User in order to book their experiences or trips. We may communicate this information to the third party who executes the related booking, in order to arrange transportation, accommodation, and any other arrangements, as well as accountable authorities for customs and immigration purpose if required by the law. However, the User's informations are, in any case, never sell or rent to a third by the Service.